Smolin has been serving physicians since inception in 1947. During this time we have helped doctors, dentists and other health care professionals start and merge practices, as well as acquire and expand new ones. We’ve been a trusted resource for physicians planning for capital expenditures and have walked them through the complex web of financing and business management.
We know how expensive it is to provide patients with the latest, quality medical care. We understand the expense of modern technological equipment, malpractice insurance, office maintenance, staff payroll, Medicare, insurance, and third-party billing. Armed with this knowledge we aim to make your practice a more successful, profitable business.
Our medical services CPAs ensure your financial needs, goals, and strategies are being met, leaving you to concentrate on providing patient care. Smolin’s experienced staff of CPAs assists with:
- Business planning
- Individual and corporate tax planning and compliance
- Practice valuations for sales, mergers, acquisitions, or buy-ins
- Accounting, audit and internal controls evaluation
- Regulatory compliance
- Cash-flow analyses
- Third-party billing and collections
- Depreciation deductions for buildings and equipment
- Profit-sharing with partners and others
- Exit strategies
- Retirement and estate planning